I have been crazy to educate myself and that’s why I have passed some examinations.
- 1981 Secondary School Graduate
- 1989 Industry Electrician
- 1995 Technician in Data Communication
- 2003 ISO 9001: 2000 Lead Auditor
- 2005 Engineer in Telecommunication
- 2014 Master of Engineering.
I have worked in several working places. In the way it is a benefit that you have seen, how similar works are handled in different places.
- 1984-1984 Grain Receptionist
- 1985-1985 Government Clerk Assistant
- 1986-1986 Office Employee
- 1987-1987 Packer
- 1997-1987 Consignee
- 1989-1998 Electrician
- 1998-2000 Instrument Mechanic
- 2000-2001 Method Designer
- 2001-2003 Quality Manager
- 2004-… Calibration Engineer.
Some other courses
I have participated in several courses in my working places.
- Electricity Safety Regulations
- GMP-course for technical staff
- Programmable Logics, Mitsubishi Basics
- Project Management
- Manuals and Technical Documentation
- ISO 9001: 2000 -version and Process Thinking
- Information Security Management
- Teams and Participating Leading
- Building Quality Management Systems and Internal Quality Auditor
- ISO 9001: 2000 Lead Auditor (DNV)
- GMP – Basics
- GMP – Production Chain
- Information Security
- Drug Safety
- Pure Water Seminar
- Calibrating Scales
- Pressure Seminar
- Scale and Load Cell Lecture Day
- Basics of MSProject 2000
- Uncertainty of Measurement
- AutoCad 2008 New Features
- Tacit Knowledge -training
- SFS 6000 – Electrical Installation Standard
- SFS 6002 – Electrical Safety at Work
- Siemens TIA-S7-1200 -basics.
- Siemens S7 -maintenance.